By now you probably know all about who we are here at Project Nelda and what we’re hoping to accomplish through our tree planting journey. But it’s not just about what we’re doing. Our goal is not only to create a greener future in India through our work, but to inspire others too!
Here’s how you can source inspiration from Project Nelda and apply it to your own lifestyle little by little.
You’re welcome to use our big idea in your area.
Our main attraction is that we plant trees. A lot of trees. After all, we do have a very big goal to achieve over the next 25 years!
But planting trees isn’t just for big organisations. Anyone can plant a tree and contribute to adding more greenery to Earth’s surface.
If you love what we do, put that appreciation into play by planting a tree yourself in your local area – even if it’s just one tree in your own backyard!
Our blog has endless tips and tricks on living a greener lifestyle.
Our blog isn’t just for updates on what we’re doing here at Nelda. By reading it, you’ll learn about:
- The state of the environment here in India, what the problems are and what we can do to help fix them.
- The importance of plants and trees in the world and why we should strive to plant more.
- How to live a green, sustainable lifestyle that’s kind to the environment – starting with small changes you can make in your very own home.
- The damage we do without even realising by using up energy and resources.
- Where to find more inspiration online.
- And so much more!
All of our posts contain thoughtful tips and tricks that can help you get started on a greener path.
We post insightful quotes on social media for you to learn from.
Some of our recent quotes include:
- Green is the prime colour of the world and that from which loveliness arises.
- The Earth does not belong to us: we belong to the earth.
- Within nature lies the cure for humanity.
- Nature is pleased with simplicity.
- Time spent among trees is never wasted.
We set an example for others around us.
At Project Nelda, we promote giving in order to help others. That’s why we pledge 25 percent of our profits from the rest of our group to our environmental projects.
From this, you can follow in our footsteps and consider doing your own part to help others in need, whether it’s a charity, organisation or local environmental cause. Just a small donation could go a long way when it comes to helping out.
Have you found Project Nelda to be an inspiration? How have our ideas affected your own, and how do you try to live ‘green’ on a regular basis?